To better carry out our mission of fostering hyper-local engagement, the Grosse Pointe Board of REALTORS formed a Harper Woods - Grosse Pointe Chapter. Working with our established committees at the association level as well as other organizations and officials in Harper Woods and the Grosse Pointes (where 300+ of our REALTOR members live, work and play), the goal of GPBR's HW-GP Chapter is to increase opportunities for community involvement and keep our members up-to-date on local issues, helping them become more productive, profitable and successful in their real estate business.
2019 Board of Regents
Serving as President of the HW-GP Chapter in 2019 is Chace Wakefield (Bolton-Johnston Associates). Additional HW-GP Chapter Regents include: Michelle Agosta (Higbie Maxon Agney), Anne Marie DeRosier (Johnstone & Johnstone), Charles Krasner (Wm. Adlhoch & Associates), Joe Leto (Signature Sotheby's International), Suzanne O'Brien (Johnstone & Johnstone), Jimmy Saros (Jim Saros Agency) and our Affiliate Regent, Nathan Steiner (Flagstar Bank).
2020 Board of Regents Election
Gearing up for a big year in 2020, the HW-GP Chapter's election process is underway! You are encouraged to reach out to any of the Chapter Regents or GPBR's CEO, Bob Taylor, with any questions about the election process. Don't forget! You must Declare Chapter Affiliation by August 27th to establish your voting rights for the 2020 Board of Regents election.
- July 1, 2019: Call for Nominations for Chapter Regents
- July 12, 2019: Deadline to submit Nominations
- July 26, 2019: Announce Slate of Candidates and Call for Petitions
- August 16, 2019: Deadline to submit Petitions
- August 27, 2019: Deadline to declare Chapter Affiliation to establish Voting Rights
- September 3, 2019: Voting Opens for Chapter Regents
- September 27, 2019: Voting Closes for Chapter Regents
- October 8, 2019: Harper Woods-Grosse Pointe Chapter Annual Meeting
Slate of Candidates
Jimmy Saros, Jim Saros Agency Inc. (incumbent)
Joe Leto, Signature Sotheby's International (incumbent)
Call for Petitions! If you would like to run for a Regent position but missed the deadline to submit your nomination form, you may file a petition by 5pm on Friday, August 16, 2019. Please CLICK HERE to download the petition form.