In 1985, founded on the concept of hyper-local connectivity, the Grosse Pointe Board of REALTORS® (GPBR)became one of the last associations within the National Association to be formed other than through merger. At the time, membership was approximately 350 members.
Comprised of REALTORS®, Corporate Partners, and Affiliates seeking valuable resources and a professional environment, the GPBR now supports over 1,800 members. Motivated by a caring mindset and with more than 65 years of experience in the industry, the GPBR volunteer leadership and its Management Team (MT) provides exceptional member experience. The delivery of programs and activities are designed for its members to have more productive, successful, and profitable careers.
As members of the GPBR REALTOR® family, our REALTORS® adhere to a Code of Ethics, a commitment to Fair Housing & Diversity, equity and inclusion. In those areas where members live, work, and play they are also appreciated as part of the fabric of the community.
GPBR Vision Statement
"To assist members in becoming more productive, profitable, and successful."
GPBR Mission Statement
"We exist to assist members in reaching their goals by providing professional services and education to our members and to the public, to ensure high ethical standards, and to promote community awareness of real property issues and equal opportunity in housing."
In addition to providing valuble resources to its members, the GPBR is also actively involved in the community.
- Smart Growth & Placemaking projects to support growth and development in the Pointes and surrounding communities.
- Weekend Open House List published on our website and through social meeting available to the public.
- Providing insightful real estate industry updates to local news outlets.
- Collaboration with local governments and schools, helping to keep REALTORS® apprised of important initiatives occurring in the communities they serve.
- Charitable work through donation collection, spreading awareness, and other fundraising efforts. For example, the collaboration with Guardian Angels Medical Service Dogs, a non-profit organization that trains and pairs service dogs with those in need. Meet "GP" below, one of multiple German Shepard service dogs whose training is being funded through donations collected by GPBR Realtor® and Affiliate members. "GP" was paired with a former Army and Navy serviceman residing in Michigan.