Course Topics will include techniques to better your business and time management, such as goal setting, progress monitoring, and much more.
Course topics will include techniques to
Join your Macomb Chapter Board of Regents for some morning networking and check out a Macomb County business! We know you are busy...pop in for a minute or stay a while! We hope to see you there.
Hosted by GPBR's Macomb County Chapter. Open to all GPBR members regardless of chapter affiliation.
The Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) certification is specifically designed to enhance your skills in pricing properties, creating CMAs, working with appraisers, and guiding clients through the anxieties and misperceptions they often have about home values.
What You Gain
- The purpose and benefits of CMAs, and how to guide clients through them
- Terminology of pricing and valuation
- The Code of Ethics as it relates to pricing
- How to identify appropriate comparables, and where to find information about them
- The role of supply and demand in pricing
- How to adjust comparables
- Specific challenges and special situations in making adjustments
- How to work with appraisers
- How to hone your pricing skills and practices
- Use of PSA logo and name
- Downloadable PSA Certificate
- Customizable Press Release
- PSA Customizable Marketing Materials
- Monthly e-newsletter
- Facebook private networking group
- $65 GPBR Member rate
- $115 Non-Member rate
Nationally recogized expert in mortgage lending and appraisals, the licensed and certified residential appraiser Martin Wagar. Get Martin's bio HERE.