For new members to GPBR, orientation and new member meetings are a requirement. Orientation is for new agents who have never belonged to a board or who are returning to a board after a 2+ year lapse. The new member meeting is for returning, transferring, and secondary members. Orientation is a 3-hour meeting, and the new member meeting is the 1st hour of the orientation.
The meetings cover topics such as:
• Board associations and their purpose
• Member Benefits
• Realtor® Political Action Committee (RPAC)
• Educational Offerings
• Code of Ethics
• Realtor® Safety
• Fair Housing
Although Code of Ethics is discussed during the Orientation & New Member Meeting, new member Code of Ethics training is a separate requirement. Please click here for more information about the required Code of Ethics training.
Upcoming Orientation & New Member Meeting dates
Click the date of your choice below to register:
- February 22, 2023: Registration is open to GPBR Members only.
- March 22, 2023: Registration is open to GPBR Members only.
- April 19, 2023: Registration is open to GPBR Members only.