The REALTOR® of the Year Award is presented annually to a member of the Grosse Pointe Board of REALTORS®. It stands for integrity, individual achievement and perhaps the greatest compliment: recognition from peers in the real estate industry.
The recipient is selected from individuals nominated who:
- Advocate and expand the interest of fellow REALTORS®, their profession, and the real estate community;
- Demonstrate the outstanding work by REALTORS® to the general public;
- Fit a leadership position among peers and foster a spirit of camaraderie between REALTORS®.
- Nominees must have REALTOR® status for the current calendar year for which they are nominated.
- Only nominations received by the established deadline shall be considered eligible nominees for the year.
- The committee shall first consider a nominee’s activities during the current year. If several nominees seem equally qualified in most reasonable aspects, prior year’s efforts, affiliations and rewards shall be considered so as to further narrow the field.