The term REALTOR® is a registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. As a member of the Grosse Pointe Board of REALTORS®, you join a close-knit community of real estate professionals who work actively to promote the Grosse Pointe Community, and Southeast Michigan.
Below is a list of benefits that GPBR members enjoy:
- Membership to Michigan REALTORS®
- Membership to National Association of REALTORS®
- Ability to call yourself a REALTOR® on business cards, promotional materials, etc...
- See trademark rules here.
- Access to two MLS systems, MiRealSource and RealComp
- Broker Open tours with automated lists sent directly to GPBR Membership
- Sunday Open houses promoted on GPBR website, social media, and to the membership
- Continuing Education opportunities, including special member pricing
- Licensed provider of NAR designations and certificate classes
- Roundtable Luncheon available on the second Friday of each month
- Professional development opportunities
- Leadership opportunities
- GPBR involvement opprtunities through committees and task forces
- Networking opportunities
- Arbitration and ombudsman services
- Alliance Agreement between GPBR and CBOR/CPIX
To join the Grosse Pointe Board of REALTORS®, please click here.