Having the ABR® initials after your name tells buyers that you'll provide the attentive service they expect and that you can be trusted to navigate them through the homebuying process. By pursuing the ABR® designation, you'll gain valuable real estate education that elevates your skills and knowledge in the eyes of home buyers, learn specialized information to stay on top of home buying issues and trends, and gain access to exclusive resources to share with your clients and give you more of a competitive edge.
The overall goals of the ABR® Designation Course are to:
- Prepare real estate professionals to thoroughly represent buyer-clients in real estate transactions and provide the quality of service and degree of fidelity to buyers that sellers have customarily enjoyed.
- Offer ideas and methods for building a buyer-representation business.
- Develop a self-customized tool for conducting a buyer counseling session.
Upon completing the two-day course and successfully passing the exam, you will have achieved ABR® candidate status, a three-year period during which you must fulfill the educational and experiential requirements to become an ABR® designee.
Have you heard about our Education Loan Program? It can be used on this class!!! Learn more here.
- What a Home Inspection IS
- What a Home Inspection IS NOT
- How to get the most out of a Home Inspection
- What to expect during a Home Inspection
- Ancillary Testing
- ...and MORE!
Prev Month | Next Month